GrandBois MaesModernA handlebar with a groove for brake cables based on Nitto M106. It is a trendy anatomical shallow curve, but it is an excellent handlebar with GrandBois' basic specifications.
Width: 410 mm
Reach: 78 mm Drop: 128 mm Clamp diameter: 26.0 mm Weight: 318 g / 410 mm
Made in Japan.More info & orderSeine handlebarThe Seine Bar is an offroad-worthy riser bar featuring a super comfortable position with loads of real estate and leverage for long days in and out of the saddle.
Straddling the line between touring and full-on MTB, these bars are wide - 780mm to be exact. This width allows you to select climbing lines with ease and navigate bumpy descents without drama. If they're too wide for your trail or your commute, they can still be cut down to really dial in your fit.
The rise is a cool 40mm and sweep is 35°. So while these were mainly designed to satisfy off-road touring enthusiasts' mixed terrain needs, they are an excellent option for commuters and flat-bar gravel connoisseurs alike.
At 205mm in length, the grip area is more than enough for modern sized grips, brake levers, and shifters - and there is still room to cut down if they are too wide from the get-go. The clamp diameter is 31.8mm and the grip diameter is 22.2mm.
Grip area: 205mm
Stem clamp diameter: 31.8mm
Grip diameter: 22.2mm
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Bead-blast finish in Silver and NoirMore info & orderNitto Noodle 177NITTO touring handlebar. Aluminium anodized silver. Clamp diameter 26mm, Heat Treated for 460, 480mm
More info & orderNitto B135Een randostuur bij uitstek. Iets of wat 'flared', oftewel, de uiteinden wijzen iets naar buiten, goed te zien op de tekening. In diverse maten. Er is ook een 'SSB' uitvoering. Die heeft een clampdiameter van 31.8mm. More info & orderNitto Promenade B-603 22.2mmNitto Promenade, geweldig stuur qua vormgeving. Vanaf de voorkant gezien buigt het stuur aan de uiteinden iets naar beneden.
■ Breedte / 480 mm
■ middendiameter 25,4
■ midden recht / 32
■ buisdiameter 22,2
■ Rise / 62
■ Reach / 0
■ griphoek / 75 °
■ gewicht / 365 g
■ Kleur / Zilver
This particular Nitto Promenade handlebar has 50mm of graceful rise and backsweep. The width is 48cm.
There is enough room for Velo Orange cork grips, or any standard mountain bike grip. It accepts mountain bike brake levers and thumb shifters, but will not fit inverse brake levers or bar con shifters.
It will fit any 25.4mm stem. with a Nitto shim, it will fit 26.0mm road stems.More info & orderBella Ciao CS1aBella Ciao aluminum handlebar. Outside diameter 22.2 mm. Width 50.5 cm, measured from inside to inside of bar end to bar end (compatible with twist shifters). 3.3 cm rise. Stem clamp diameter 25.4 mm.More info & orderBella Ciao CS2ABella Ciao CS2A aluminum handlebar for commuting. Less rise than the CS1a. 49.5 cm measured from inside to inside of bar end to bar end. 2 cm rise. 265 grammes.
Stem clamp diameter 25.4 mmMore info & orderBella Ciao CS6a MoustacheBella Ciao Moustache handlebars, zero drop, so entirely flat. Good choice for a porteur bicycle.
Width 48.5 cm measured from inside to inside of bar end to bar end.More info & orderSoma Moustache handlebar6061-T6 shotpeened aluminum handlebar that offers multiple hand positions for comfortable riding. Will accommodate bar end shifters. Not designed for 22.2mm ID MTB rubber grips (the 3-Speed II will fit these though)
- Width: 505mm (measured c-c at bar ends)
- Drop: 60mm
- Reach: 100mm
- 25.4mm clamp diameter
- 23.8mm grip diameter
- Weight: 320g More info & orderSoma Major Taylor handlebarA replica of a 1930's drop bar that's been hanging on display in Oscar Juner's old SF shop for years. It has a unique flare shape. Has less hand room at the top area, than normal track bars. Named after the legendary Marshall "Major" Taylor.
- Chrome-plated Tange steel
- Widths: 44(measured center to center
- 165mm drop; 65mm reach
- 25.4 mm centerMore info & orderSoma Junebug handlebarDrop bar designed with off road use in mind. Roomier in the drops than the On-One Midge. Shallower drop than WTB Dirt Drop. Slightly narrower than both. 31.8mm only. (To fit a 26.0mm stem, look to the Portola)
- 6061-T6 aluminum
- Width 56cm (measured center-to-center at bar ends)
- Drop: 112mm
- Reach: 65mm
- Stem Clamp Size: 31.8mm
- Width of flats on top: 340mm
- Width at lever mounting area: approx 45.5cm
- ID at ends: 20.0mm
- Drops ("hooks") have a flare to them
- Polished black and silver
- Weight: 300g More info & orderNitto B115AA 440mm 26mmApplication: Road, City & Touring
Width: 440 mm,
Stem Clamp: 26.0 mm
Drop: 140 mm
Reach: 100 mm
Material: aluminiumMore info & order